Bucket Elevator is a chain driven system which is specially designed for vertically conveying different materials. It is a motor powered structure which finds application in construction & material handling industries and warehouses as well. This elevator is made having tough CI body with paint coated surface finish for added durability. It is also provided with a metal bucket which travels from one floor to other for conveying materials. Bucket Elevator offered by us has compact structural configuration and requires less installation space. It is also known to assure low noise and stable performance with low maintenance.
From : it/hr to 25ot/hr
- Split hood for simple installation and servicing.
- Replaceable wear plate.
- inspection and cleaning port at the discharge point.
- Dust - protected bearings.
- Drive with gear motor and chain couplings.
- integral reversing lock for safe and reliable operation.
- Optionally with internal liner in wear- resistant plastic.
- Spindle-operated belt tension adjustment
- Generously mensioned cleaning port
- integrated residue discharge slide
- Stave disc for gentle product pick-up
- Dust-protected bearings
- Optionally with RPM and Run-Out meter
- Rubber belt with polyester inlay.
- Optionally with PVC belt for increased tear resist
- Optionally with food stuff resistant belt.
- Cereal-seed-Animal Feed and food industry
- Ceramics & building material industries
- Ceramics Industries
- Chemical Industries (Plastics Granulates)
- Rice, Wheat, Soya
Window and maintenance Opening in elevator leg for inspection and belt tensioning
Plot No.37-38,H.S.I.I.D.C., Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana, 131020, India